Jimbo’s Pub & Eatery
Ok, London Ontario is not known for its over 30’s party scene especially when it comes to kicking up your heels in a bar. There is not even a handful of places to do so, two or three maybe. So when Jimbo’s Pub & Eatery opened over a year ago at Commissioners Road East at Leathorne, the over 30 crowd caught a break. And Urbanspoon food reviewers give Jimbo’s 86% positive feedback.
But lets talk food; many of our consumers tell me they “have the best chicken wings in London” and our coupon books have lots of places to “chicken out” at. And Jimbo’s may be on track with this statement because from what I’ve been told, he does have really great wings. And hamburgers too. The food is really very good and you’ll be hard pressed to find better in any other pub or roadside bar in London.
Food is not the only thing Jimbo’s does well. Its very busy on the weekends with Live Bands, Entertainment and Karaoke Want to try out a new place to have fun? Then maybe Jimbo’s is the answer for you and your friends. 920 Commissioners Road, East at Leathorne.
Buy Coupons on a Key Chain at the following location
- Jumbo Video at Adelaide @ Huron
- The Water Store at Wellington @ Baseline
- Fanshawe Mini Mart Oxford @ 2nd next to Fanshawe College
- Toner Tech 1724 Hyde Park, Rundle’s No Frills 635 Southdale Rd East
- United Supermarket on Adelaide
- Hyde Park Computers on Hyde Park, Pause Cafe @ 111 Waterloo St
- Campus Hi-Fi @ Richmond @ Oxford, AK Arts Academy @ Hyde Park @ Fanshawe Park
- Winexpert @ Waterloo @ Piccadilly
Please note: Rundle’s No Frills has our biggest supply of our newest coupon book with Burrito Boyz inside. Stores that have Newest books also are United Supermarket, and Jumbo Video.
Good for 2 years
Thanks for shopping Coupons on a Key Chain………………Michael